Fly Fishing Summer Packages and Rates
We offer our summer vacation packages during the brief few weeks of optimum weather and prime fishing conditions: mid-June through the end of August. All packages are 5, 4, and 3 nights long and start with a 3:00 afternoon arrival and a 10:00 morning departure. Prices are based on an all-inclusive ranch buy out price where your group of six people will have the entire ranch, lodge and staff to yourselves. Prices for groups of seven and eight persons are also listed.
The Price of Paradise………Five Night Package: …..…
|For 1 – 6 people:||$14,495|
|For up to 7 people:||$16,995|
|For up to 8 people:||$19,295|
The Price of Paradise………Four Night Package: …..…
|For 1 – 6 people:||$12,000|
|For up to 7 people:||$14,000|
|For up to 8 people:||$16,000|
The Price of Paradise………Three Night Package: …..…
|For 1 – 6 people:||$9,450|
|For up to 7 people:||$11,050|
|For up to 8 people:||$12,600|
Included in this package…
- Three hearty and delicious meals served daily in the lodge (some lunches served streamside or lakeside).
- Accommodations in our luxurious, six-bedroom lodge; exclusively reserved for just your group.
- Fly fishing (walk/wade) on our 75 miles of private streams/rivers and float fishing on our 12 professionally managed, private lakes offering you the ability to catch a “Rocky Mountain Grand Slam” of 4 different species of trout: brown, rainbow, brook, and cutthroat… all in the same day.
- Float fishing (water conditions permitting) on our private stretch of the North Platte River as well as a one day wilderness float in the canyon section of the North Platte.
- Experienced, local, and seasoned guides who delight in providing personalized instruction…from beginner to expert. .
- Transportation from lodge to the water.
- Free use of our ORVIS rods, reels, waders, boots, and terminal tackle.
- Trap, rifle, and archery shooting at our professional range.
- Use of ranch trails for personal hiking and wildlife viewing as well as staff guided 4wd eco-tours of the ranch.
- Your own ranch and river for the day.
- Check-in is after 3:00 pm on day of arrival; Check-out is 10:00 am on day of departure.
- Guided activities begin the afternoon of arrival. No guided activities, other than breakfast, are offered the morning of departure.
- Guided activities are available from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm.
- All fishing is with flies only and is primarily catch-and-release.
- While we do not offer “organized” children’s programs, children are welcome on the ranch. Those too young to flycast can utilize a spinning rod with a fly and bubble to catch fish.
- Alcohol is not provided; please feel free to bring your own.
- A deposit of 60% is required to reserve your vacation package; the balance is due upon check-out from the ranch.
- Registration information, contracts, and liability waivers must be completed and signed by all guests. These are mailed upon receipt of the required reservation deposit.
- Applicable sales taxes and staff gratuities are not included in the package price.
Activities available in the area (at your own leisure and expense):
- Go White-water rafting or visit Rocky Mountain National Park; the Arapahoe National Wildlife Refuge; several designated Wilderness Areas; a local Natural Sand Dunes; The surrounding National Forests and the Colorado State Forest. For those needing some “civilization” during their ranch visit, nearby Steamboat Springs offers professional rodeos, fine dining, boutique shopping, art galleries, music festivals, hot air ballooning, kayak lessons, tubing through town on the Yampa River, an alpine slide and a host of “mountain ski town” amenities.
For summer vacation packages, a 60% deposit is required to make a reservation. The balance of payment, including applicable taxes, is due upon departure from the ranch. Payment can be made with cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover). Payments made with credit cards will have a surcharge applied (currently 4%).
Due to the limited amount of guests we take during a very short season, cancellations of summer packages made within 60 days of arrival date will forfeit their full deposit. Cancellation spaces that are re-booked or cancellations made prior to 60 days before scheduled arrival will be charged a 25% (of total package price) handling fee. Cancellations must be made in writing. To protect against unforeseen circumstances, we strongly encourage guests purchase travel insurance from an independent provider.
Our staff is paramount in providing memorable experiences and guests continually praise them for going the extra mile to ensure every desire is met. As is customary in service oriented businesses, a gratuity of 10-15% of your package rate is suggested. This can be added to your final bill upon check-out and will be divided among the entire crew.